Sunday, April 29, 2012

MOCCA 2012 Wrap Up!

So another year has come and gone for MOCCA fest, and it was a good one. I caught up with a lot of folks that I met last year. The first day started slowly, but then after a while it picked up pretty quickly, and I sold a few books. The funny part is that because of the theme of the book, a lot of people didn't know about a lot of the more obscure games in the book. However no matter, MOCCA fest 2012 was fun, and I am already thinking about what to do for next year (maybe Saturday morning cartoons? I dunno.) Most of the days were spent trying to sell books, networking with other artists looking at some great stuff, and basically enjoying the show. While I wasn't selling, I also got in a lot of sketch practice on the spot. All in all it was a great time. Now, back to business.

 

1 comment:

  1. Interior Painting
    Nice post many many thanks for share the sketching are good did you make it by your self?

    ReplyDelete