Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mystical Crimelords (until I come up with a better title)

Here are some sketches for an idea that I had called "Mystical Crimelords" the idea here is to make a number of pieces of mystical beings who are heads of secret crime organizations. I don't have a set number just yet but I would like to have several done for Baltimore Comic Con in a few months. Additionally, I think that I have decided to not do fan art prints anymore. This is not to say that I won't do them ever, but I will most likely not make fan art prints for shows. After reading Travis Hanson's blog about establishing yourself, I think I am going to go fully indie and make my own work. I know this will be harder to sell and I probably won't sell much for a while but at least I will be putting more of my own work out there. I always liked doing my own stuff anyway. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment