Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Bringing the Blog Back



After about a 2 year hiatus, I have decided to start writing again.  The decision to stop writing came when I was feeling a little overhelmed from too many competing things to manage (Facebook, vs. Instagram, vs. Artstation etc. etc.) So I gave up on the blog.

Overtime, I realized that there was nowhere for me to track my progress for myself.

Facebook is fine, but this space is an ideal location for me to put work, drawings sketches ideas etc.
I can decide to share them if I want or not, but the idea is that the work and the process is documented for myself and that the effort is consistant.

So I am going to start the blog up again, and the rules are as follows:

-I will post something once a week, writing, sketches, etc. etc.
-I will keep it up for a year (If I can do it for a year, then maybe I can do it for two etc.)
-I will track progress for myself and not for likes etc.

That's it all. Welcome back. 
More to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment